Friday, March 16, 2012

Throwing traps off a cliff..........

This year I don't have to make a leprechaun trap!  Woohoo!  I loathe those traps.  Well, I do get to use extravagant amounts of glitter and that makes me happy.  Beyond that fun diversion, I detest this project.  Forcing people to be creative is just wrong,  AND it is just another holiday character to impersonate.  I've told my kids that leprechauns hang out at schools and sunny meadows with rainbows, and that said meadows are usually in Ireland.  So far that is working for me.  I have not had to hide any gold coins or turn any chairs upside down in delighted mischief.  Although, Tabitha mentioned the other day that she wanted to make a family leprechaun trap. GASP! Maybe I can distract with the movie 'Darby O'Gill and the Little People.'

No comments:

Post a Comment